We build community through our community center by:
- Subsidizing Camps so all families can afford a safe, educational, enriching camp program.
- Scholarships for needy children to camps and scholarships for children, adults & seniors to specialized classes.
- Specific Projects at the Center that benefit families, children and the entire community.
- Special Events that benefit families and the entire community.
Partner with us to change lives and our community!
- Become a Member Click here
- Donate Click here.
- Free, easy way to help Click this Smile Amazon link & make us your charity
- Volunteer Click here.
The Friends and our donors have been making a difference for our community and its families for over 30 years! We are a community benefit non-profit 501(c)3. Our organization is all-volunteer with no paid staff. The growth of the greater Fallbrook area and more families in need than ever makes the support of The Friends and its donors essential.
More than 4,000 individuals take part in activities at the community center each month. The youngest attend preschool, dance and creative movement classes. Older children and teens are involved in dance, art classes, after school programs and summer camps. Adults and seniors enjoy fitness, dance, yoga, tai chi, pickleball, bridge, and watercolors to name a few.
The Community Center is surrounded by a beautiful free public park with shaded play equipment and picnic areas, basketball, tennis and volleyball courts. The building accommodates private parties, business meetings, senior lunch, and meetings of several clubs and organizations.
Through the years our dedicated “Friends” group has provided support by raising funds to purchase equipment, sponsor special events and subsidize a high quality, affordable summer camp for school age children.
The growth of Fallbrook and increasingly tight budgets make the mission of the Friends more essential than ever.
Please become a member of Friends of Fallbrook Community Center (FFCC) and help support our efforts through volunteering or making a contribution. Your involvement will go a long way towards keeping the community center a vital and enriching force in Fallbrook. We are a 501c3 non-profit organization. Call the Community Center office at 760-728-1671 or go to our Donate page.
For more information about Friends of the Fallbrook Community Center non-profit group, donations, or helping out you can contact us at:
- Email: email@example.com or
- Phone the Center at 760-728-1671 and leave a message